Terms of processing personal data through the website Silvia Solárikoá (www.silviasolarikova.com).
Mgr. Silvia Soláriková, ID: 08996172, Táborská 389/49, 140 00 Praha 4 – Nusle (hereinafter referred to as “the operator“), processes your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Act No.122/2013 Coll. about the data protection and the amendments and supplements of certain acts as amended by Act No. 84/2014 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as “Act“). We operate the website www.silviasolarikova.com. We process your personal data as an administrator, i. e. we determine how it will be processed, for what purpose and for how long. Alternatively, we may select other processors who would help us to process it.
If you want to contact us during processing, you can e-mail us on: email@example.com or directly from the website www.silviasolarikova.com in the Contacts tab.
We declare that as the administrator of your personal information, we comply with all the legal obligations required by the current legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act and the GDPR. Therefore:
- We will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or consent.
- We will fulfil the information obligation according to the Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the processing of the personal information.
- We will enable you and support you to fulfil your rights in compliance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
THE SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF THEIR PROCESSING
We process personal information you entrust us with for the following reasons (to fulfil the following purposes):
- Provision of information, services, performance of contracts. Your personal data in the extent of e-mail address and name; we need these for the necessary communication or to perform a contract (e.g. to send detailed information about the dates of events, etc.)
- Bookkeeping. If you are our customers, we need your personal data (billing information) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and register invoices.
- Marketing – sending e-mails. We can use your personal information (e-mail address and name), gender, what you click on in your e-mails and when you most often open them for direct marketing – sending business notifications. If you are our customers, we do so for legitimate interest as we assume you are interested in our news.
If you are not our customer, we send information e-mails only upon your consent to the processing and protection of personal information. In both cases, you can withdraw the consent using the unsubscribe link found in every e-mail.
- Advanced marketing upon consent. Only based on your consent, can we send you inspiring offers of third parties or use your e-mail address e.g. for remarketing and targeting the advertisement on Facebook. It is possible to revoke such consent any time using our contact details on www.silviasolarikova.com.
- Photographs – e.g. from live events and courses organized by our company.
We retain your personal data during the period of limitation unless the law provides for a prolonged period of data retention or if in specific cases we state otherwise.
When browsing our website, we record your IP address, how long you stay on the page and from which page you came. We see using cookies to measure site traffic and personalize website views as our legitimate interest of the administrator as we believe it can help us offer you even better services.
Advertising cookies will be processed only upon your consent.
SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We protect personal information to the maximum extent possible, using modern technologies which correspond with the degree of technological development. We protect it as it were our own. We have incorporated and maintained all (currently known) technical and organizational measures which prevent your personal information from being misused, damaged or destroyed.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Our employees or co-workers may have access to your personal information.
To provide specific processing operations, which we are not able to provide on our own, we use services and applications of these processors:
It is possible that we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve future processing. We promise that in such a case when selecting, we will place at least the same safety and processing quality demands on the processors as we place on ourselves.
PROVISION OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Any processing of your personal information will be performed within the European Union.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
You have a lot of rights in relation to the personal data protection. If you want to use some of them, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the right of access, you can ask us any time and we will provide you within 10 days what kind of your personal data we process and why.
If anything changes or you consider your personal information to be out of date or incomplete, you have the right to complete or change it.
You can use your right to restrict processing if you think the information we process is inaccurate or if you think we process it illegally but you do not wish it all to be deleted or if you object to its processing.
You can limit the scope of personal data or the purposes of its processing (e.g. by unsubscribing from the distribution list you limit the purposes of processing for sending business notifications).
The right to portability. If you want to take your personal information and transfer it to someone else, we will do the same as with the right to access – the only difference being that we will deliver the information in a machine-readable format. In this case, we will need at least 20 days.
The right to erasure. Your next right is the right to erasure (the right to be forgotten). We do not want to forget about you but if you wish, you are entitled to it. In such a case we will erase all your personal data from our system and other processors‘ systems and backups. We need 10 days to secure the right to erasure.
In some cases, we are bound by a statutory obligation and for example have to register the issued invoices for the period set by the law. In such a case we will delete all the personal data which are not bound by another law. We will notify you about the deletion via e-mail.
Complaint to the Privacy Office. If you feel we do not treat your personal data in accordance to the law, you have the right to address the Privacy Office in the matter. We would appreciate if you first contacted us if such suspicion occurred so that we could do something about it and possibly correct the mistake.
Unsubscribing from sending newsletters and business notifications. If you are our customer, we send you inspirational e-mails, articles, products or services based on our legitimate interest. If you are not our customer yet, we send them to you only upon your consent. In both cases, you can unsubscribe from our e-mails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in every received e-mail.
We would like to assure you that the employees and co-workers who will be processing your personal information are obliged to maintain confidentiality about the personal information and security measures, the disclosure of which might compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality also continues even after termination of the contractual obligations between us. Your personal information will not be shared with any third party without your consent.